The platform provides you with a set of metrics to monitor your runners directly from the console, on the runner view .
Every metric is provided for a given runner over a period of an hour or a day. You can access them for the last 24 hours, the last 7 days or the last 30 days (metrics above 30 days are erased).
Available Runner Metrics
- CPU Load (in % min, max and average)
- Memory Load (in % min, max and average)
- Data-In volume (data received in bytes)
- Data-Out volume (data sent in bytes)
- Energy Consumption, an estimate of the energy consumption based on the resource, its location, the CPU and RAM load, as well as the volume of data (in watt/hour)
- Co2eq usage, an estimate of the carbon footprint usage based on the energy consumption and specifics of the resource (in gCO2-eq)
- Co2eq embodiment, an estimate of the carbon footprint embodiment based on specifics of the resource (in gCO2-eq)
Extensions are only available for Ultimate plans. Please contact email@example.com.
On request it is possible to
- connect a Prometheus system to integrate your metrics with your monitoring system (eg. Grafana).
- get other specific metrics
- extend the retention of the metrics (3 months, 1 year or more)
- access metrics using an API key to access them
If you're interested by these extensions contact firstname.lastname@example.org