We provide you development tools to code, deploy and run in the most simple way according to the service you want to use.
Note that all tools are free to use. You need a ScaleDynamics account to access the platform. You can sign up here to create your account. Subscription is FREE, no credit card required.
Our SDK provides you a CLI you can use to deploy your HTTP docker, Node.js server, Node.js module or static assets.
npm install warp
We designed the SDK to run on desktop/laptop (windows, mac, linux) and be compatible with any IDE, bundler, static site generators, cloud-native web frameworks, CI/CDs, APIs, databases, so it's compatible with what you already use.
The SDK provides key features to deploy
- With one command line, deploy static assets, one Node.js server or one Node.js module, or everything at once in one particular execution environment
- Create as many projects as needed to identify your web apps, SaaS or microservices
- Create the cloud execution environment needed for projects: development, test, staging, preproduction, production...
- Our CLI is script friendly to be integrated it into your own CI/CD workflow using role accounts
Specifically for Managed modules our SDK provides everything to develop and emulate module execution:
- TypeScript is fully supported: get typed, easing the communication with team members
- The local cloud emulation environment replicates faithfully the cloud environment of a Node.js server on laptop
- Integrated live-reload. Change any line of client or server code and see what happens in real-time: no rebuild, no redeploy, no restart
- Remote emulation to access remote resources, or develop for a specific device, install our emulator on a phone or on a remote server
Have a look to managed module developer workflow for more information.
The console is used to manage organizations, invite users and set rights, create/delete projects and environments.
For each environment the console provides deployment history, and the services configuration you need to run your modules. For example you can select or change in few clicks the execution configuration (performance, cloud provider, region, price). You can also change any time from one resource to another one when you need, the platform manages the hot migration for you.